|Halagel® Flax Seed Oil
Flax seed oil is derived from the seeds of the flax plant. Flax seed oil contain substances that promote good health. It is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential fatty acid that appears to be beneficial for heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease and athritis. Flax seed, in addition to ALA, contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer.
The Importance Of Halagel® Flax Seed Oil
- Shorten recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion
- Accelerate the healing of sprains & bruises
- Helps to improve the absorption of calcium
- Helps to improve eyesight & perception of colors
- Helps to increase the metabolic rate
- Helps to increase stamina
- Helps to increase production of energy
Each Halagel® Softgel contains 500 mg Flax Seed Oil. The outer shell of each Halagel® Softgel is made from Halagel® Gelatin certified Halal by JAKIM.